Corpora Changes and Prime Minister Pro Tempore Vote

A new vote has been sent out that will run from Sunday at midnight, March 26th to Sunday, April 2nd at 11:59 PM. If you or anyone you know is dues paid, eligible to vote, have opted-in to online voting and have not received an email invitation for this ballot, please let me and your park’s PM know.

You will want to send me a private message here on the forums, on Telegram @QuinquagintaquadringentilIiardth, or on Discord at Astrenemis#9761 (note, Discord is not a reliable way to contact me and I may not see any messages for several days or weeks at a time) with your first and last name, your persona name, and a valid email address that can be used to send these ballots to.

You will also want to share the same information with your park’s PM so that they can update their dues paid and online voting lists. They will then need to send me their updated list so that I can make any changes to the kingdom’s master spreadsheet.

Voting results:

Required Park Officer Proposal: Passed

• For: 17
  • Against: 2
  • Abstain: 1

Prime Minister Officer Responsibilities Change Proposal: Passed

• For: 15
  • Abstain: 3

Prime Minister Records Maintenance Timeline Proposal: Passed

• For: 18
  • Against: 0
  • Abstain: 2

Prime Minister Updated Dues Paid List Responsibility Proposal: Passed

• For: 14
  • Abstain: 4

Credit Proposal: Passed

• For: 20
  • Abstain: 0

Dues Paid for Life Extension Proposal: Passed

• For: 14
  • Against: 5
  • Abstain: 1

Maintain Active Status for Kingdom Citizens Serving In the Armed Forces Proposal: Passed

• For: 20
  • Abstain: 0

Accept the Kingdom Board of Directors Proposed Bylaws: Passed

• For: 7
  • Abstain: 13

Should Gequinn be elected as Kingdom Prime Minister Pro Tempore: Passed

• For: 17
  • Against: 1
  • Abstain: 2

Attached here as well is a PDF that contains pretty graphs and statistics of the results:
Corpora Changes and Prime Minister Pro Tempore.pdf (301.7 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.