Kingdom Althing 6-19-2021
Kingdom althing opened at 7:05pm by Queen Safire Moon via discord
Proposals by Baron Redbeard are all up for voting as they have sat on the docket for 30 days.
List of proposals placed on the docket on 5-8-2021
3.2.4 – Limits of Power and Authority
7) Should the Regent decline for any reason, the Citizen with the next highest majority vote from Crown Elections shall take the position.
8) Should the Citizen with the next highest majority vote decline the position a pro-tem Monarch shall be elected via majority Althing vote.
4.3 – The Guild of Reeves
- Membership shall consist of the Kingdom Guild Master of Reeves, the Chapter Guild Master of Reeves and all Kingdom Citizens who have passed the Kingdom Reeves Test with a score of 70% or better during the current GMR’s reign.
- Membership shall consist of the Kingdom Guild Master of Reeves, the Chapter Guild Master of Reeves and all Kingdom Citizens who have passed the Kingdom Reeves Test with a score of 70% or better within the last 12 months.
4) All members of the Guild of Reeves are required to sign in as Reeve at least once per month to remain a part of the Guild of Reeves.
4) All members of the Guild of Reeves are required to sign in as Reeve at least once per 3 months to remain a part of the Guild of Reeves.
Add 6.1.1 Chapter Official Meetings and Functions
- Chapter official meetings and functions start at the designated time and location regardless of timely arrival of park officers, and run till the last member leaves or the presiding officer calls the end of the meeting or function.(edited)
Queen Safire Moon motions for all 3 items to proceed to voting. Grand Duke Uthers seconds the motion.
Queen Safire states that the crown selection process is nearly upon us. As she is not running again, she says that she will oversees the process to completion.
Last date to declare for Kingdom office is June 27th 2021
Grand Duke Uther brings forth a credit proposal written by Baron Redbeard, Baron Black Bart, and himself.
2.3.1 Credits may be earned towards class levels normally as defined in the Amtgard Rules of Play.
22.214.171.124. A maximum of three extra credits may be issued for every one single physical credit earned, regardless of source.
2.3.2 Parks shall be permitted to issue 3 extra credits per reign at the discretion of the monarch.
2.3.3 One additional credit may be earned per park day or event by traveling more than 45 miles in one direction to reach said Amtgard function.
2.3.4 All Midreigns and Coronations are worth at least two credits. Additional credits may be given based on number of event days, travel, or extra credits offered.
2.3.5 Up to one additional warrior credit may be earned per week by attending Fighter Practice. If a class game is played, a class credit may be taken instead.
2.3.6 Up to one additional non-class credit may be earned per week by attending an A&S Workshop.
2.3.7 Individuals must sign themselves in. Married couples may sign each other in. A legal guardian may sign in underage persons in their care.
2.3.8 The PM whose park issues the credits puts in travel credit where applicable.
2.3.9 Kingdom Althings held either in person or online shall be worth one class credit for attendance.
After much discussion with some people liking what they have read and others not liking parts of the proposal and with many suggestions given, Grand Duke Uther states he will withdraw this version, make changes with his team, and then post it up for the Kingdom to review and discuss when completed. If you have comments or concerns over this posted version please message Grand Duke Uther to discuss further.
Arid Sun Announcements:
Weaponmaster July 11th
Dragonmaster and Midreign July 25th
Endreign is July 25th
Crown Tournament July 11th
Moonlit Meadow Announcments:
Moonlit Meadow Endreign September 12th
Crown Tournament August 29th tentatively
Evermore Hollow Announcements:
Evermore Hollow Midreign September 11th, Feast 10 bucks
Amacon is July 31st from 9am to 1pm Park day to follow immediately after.
Irongate Kingdom visit will be on July 4th
The next Kingdom A&S Gathering is set for July 17th at 7pm and the topic will be Modern Tapestry Weaving.
Next Kingdom Althing is set for July 10th 2021
Dame Callandra’s Knighting Vigil will be tentatively August 7th on Zoom.
Crown Tournament 14th of August categories are posted online
Kingdom Endreign will be on August 28th in Brownfield, Tx
The Kingdom A&S Showcase will be both online and at Coronation.
Feast Menu and classes and event fee are all listed on the event page.
If you are attending, please RSVP on the event page as the feast is being prepared in advance.
Kingdom Champion Saphira’s Quests are going to start soon. Artifacts are nearly done being made.
Kingdom Minecraft Server is offering Weekly Credit grabs by doing specific set tasks.
Queen Safire Moon Announces CoM meeting is at the end of next month. Itinerary will be forthcoming.
*There were multiple sidebar conversations that happened during the announcements section that have not been added to the minutes. A later post from Queen Safire Moon will cover the content matter in detail.
Motion to close by Queen Safire Moon, seconded by Grand Duke Uther.