Kingdom Vote for December 11th, 2023

Content: Golden Plain corpora amendment to add a new appendix - “Golden Plains Disciplinary Process Better Practices,” Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves, and Kingdom Prime Minister elections.

The proposed corpora amendment can be found here: Disciplinary Process - Google Docs

A new vote has been sent out that will run from Monday, December 11th at 7 PM, to Sunday, December 16th at 12:00 PM. If you or anyone you know is dues paid, eligible to vote, have opted-in to online voting and have not received an email invitation for this ballot, please let me and your park’s PM know.

You will want to send me a private message here on the forums, via email at gequinn@kotgp.com, on Telegram @QuinquagintaquadringentilIiardth , or on Discord at Astrenemis#9761 with 1. your first and last name, 2. your persona name, 3. your park name, and 4. a valid email address that can be used to send these ballots to.

You will also want to share the same information with your park’s PM so that they can update their dues paid and online voting lists. They will then need to send me their updated list so that I can make any changes to the kingdom’s master spreadsheet.

The votes are in and here are the results:

• Vasharesh the Harlequin is running unopposed for Kingdom Guild Master of Reeves:
    • For: 10
    • Against: 3
    • Abstain: 1
  • Gequinn is running unopposed for Kingdom Prime Minister:
    • For: 13
    • Against: 0
    • Abstain: 1
  • Proposal to add “Golden Plains Disciplinary Process Better Practices” to the Golden Plains Corpora:
    • For: 11
    • Against: 1
    • Abstain: 2

Here is a PDF (149.1 KB)
of the results should anybody wish to view it.