Kingdom Vote for June 6th, 2023

Content: Audit Clarification, Knighthood Affirmative Vote Threshold, Technology Cost Reimbursement, Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves, and Kingdom Prime Minister

A new vote has been sent out that will run from Sunday, June 4th at 10 PM, to Sunday, June 11th at 11:59 PM. If you or anyone you know is dues paid, eligible to vote, have opted-in to online voting and have not received an email invitation for this ballot, please let me and your park’s PM know.

You will want to send me a private message here on the forums, via email at gequinn@kotgp.com, on Telegram @QuinquagintaquadringentilIiardth , or on Discord at Astrenemis#9761 with 1. your first and last name, 2. your persona name, 3. your park name, and 4. a valid email address that can be used to send these ballots to.

You will also want to share the same information with your park’s PM so that they can update their dues paid and online voting lists. They will then need to send me their updated list so that I can make any changes to the kingdom’s master spreadsheet.

Vote Results

Corpora Clarification - Audit is 2x a year: Passed

• For: 16
  • Against: 1
  • Abstain: 3

Circle of Knights Elevation at 60% Vote Proposal: Passed

• For: 17
  • Abstain: 2

Reimburse Gequinn for $400 Proposal: Passed

• For: 18
  • Against: 0

Prime Minister Updated Dues Paid List Responsibility Proposal: Passed

• For: 14
  • Against: 2
  • Abstain: 4

Vasharesh the Harlequin for Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves: Passed

• For: 13
  • Against: 2
  • Abstain: 5

Gequinn for Kingdom Prime Minister: Passed

• For: 17

Thanks to all of you who participated, and as usual, here is a nifty little PDF with pretty charts and statistics for the vote:
Kingdom Vote Results for June 6th, 2023.pdf (85.0 KB)