Judge 3: 3.0

Item 5:
Category BL, Item: Music, Overall Score 3.0
Judge 1: 3.0
Judge 2: 3.5
Judge 3: 2.0

Judge notes by item:

Item 1:
J1: Very Pretty. Wish it was sanded on the rough edges you can see the filiment lines. Looks like part of the veins snapped off. Georgeus Clean lines, really like the piece
J2: I would recommend sanding the rough edges and back to smooth it. For future pieces try to minimize printing patter. Also be ware of …
J3: Filament resin , Dual color points broken. GOod work . needs finishing on backend rough edging.

Item 2:
J1: Really like the patterns. Looks Warm. Very soft. Close the holes a the top of the hat. If the hole was intentional put it on the card. Love the brim, very clean
J2: There are a number of sports of inconsistency in tension and I wouldn’t knot joinings like that. There a say to fade seemless join.
J3: Good even work. Top of hat hole could have been closed better

Item 3:
J1: Tension is good but needs work. The color is pretty. your dye fought you a bit in some places. The beads move but are secure. The end knot is georgeous.
J2: Inconsistant tension with budlges and inconsistent width. It also bugs me at the helix start it lands and skips.
J3: Inconsistant tension in weave. Good Tension in final knot work

Item 4:
J1: Very detailed and pretty. Tooling is inconsistant on the depth. Looks like you figured it out as you went. Very good first attempt.
J2: I would use alcohol to remove marker markings. For first attempt it is very good. Get with Me and rob and we could help give more advice
J3: Beginners Tooling. Can see progress in work from first strike to final

Item 5:
J1: Really good work, A few missed note cards. Dont quit halfway though performance. Really enjoyable overall. Workd on rythem and consistancy
J2: Warm yourself up next time. I could hear a few stumbles before quiting. And ensure you’re warmed up obviously. Or do a recording before hand just in case.
J3: Bad keys, Unable to maintain rythem. DId not finish